What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored in your web browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you visit most websites.
What are NOT cookies?
A cookie is not a virus, Trojan, worm, spam or spyware, and does not open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as bank or credit card details, photographs or personal information. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalized content, etc. The web server will not identify you as a person, but will be able to identify your browser. In fact, if you normally use Google Chrome as your browser and try to visit the same website using Firefox, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person, since the website is actually associating the information with the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: they are the most elementary and let us know, among other things, when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous or a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analytics cookies: they keep track of your browsing patterns, the sections you use most, consulted products, usage times, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: they display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are first- and third-party cookies?
First-party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
Cookies accepted and cookies exempted under applicable regulations
According to EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytics, and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses first- and third-party cookies. This website uses the following cookies:
Login: the cookies to login allow you to sign in and out of your FOODIELAND account.
- Facebook cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- YouTube cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
Can cookies be cleared? Yes, and they may not only be cleared, but also blocked, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To clear cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to their removal.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your computer. Consent to the use of third-party cookies is linked to the browsing through this website.
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies you wish to accept.
This cookies policy was last updated on 03-08-2019.